HP LaserJet 3030 All-in-One - The four essentials for any office is a printer, copier, fax machine, & scanner. This all-in-one machine combines all of them into one easy-to-use unit that saves you money and space. This model features a laser printer that delivers crisp text for professional looking documents. CCD - Charge Coupled Device Resolution - 600x600 optical / 9600x9600 enhanced 24-Bit Scan Size - 2.4 x 4.1 to 8.5 x 14 Copier First Copy Out - 12 sec. Speed - up to 15 cpm Resolution - 600 dpi Reduction/Enlargement - 25 to 400% Fax Speed - 3 sec. per page Resolution - 300 dpi Memory - up to 110 sheets Speed Dial - 120 number (110 group dials) General 150 Sheet Tray 125 Sheet Output Media Size - up to Legal Automatic Document Feeder 7 One-Touch Keys 32MB of RAM Parallel or USB 1.1/2.0 interface Requires - (pc) DOS, Windows 98SE, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP, Linux, Unix, or OS/2 / (mac) OS 9.1, 9.2.x, X v10.2.x Printer Cartridge and OCR software Included Dimensions - 19.6 x 15.8 x 14.9 Weight - 26.4 lbs. Actual print speed will vary according to use
Amazon.com Product Description The HP LaserJet 3030 All-in-One delivers fast black-and-white printing, copying, and faxing and color scanning—all in a compact design that's perfect for workgroup applications. Providing up to 15 ppm printing in 1,200 dpi effective resolution, with just a 10-second wait for the first page out, the HP3030 features a powerful 240 MHz processor, 32 MB RAM, and compatibility for PC and Mac users alike.
Copying is achieved at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution. Speed is up to 15 cpm, with just 12 seconds to the first page out. The unit offers adjustable contrast, reduction and enlargement from 25 to 400%, and up to 99 copies at one time. The HP 3030 has a built-in V.34 fax modem for easy workgroup faxing, with 120 programmable speed dial locations and up to 110 pages of memory (2 MB). High-quality, color scanning at up to 9600 dpi enhanced resolution (600 dpi optical) in full 24-bit color supports everything from documents to photographs.
The unit accepts a wide range of media types and sizes and features versatile handling options—a 150-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority input tray, and a 50-sheet auto-document feeder (ADF). You can choose between flatbed or sheet-fed operation for copying, faxing, and scanning. For single documents or special items, you will likely select the 3030's letter-sized glass surface for easy flatbed operation, while larger multi-page jobs that don't require observation lend themselves well to the ADF.
The HP LaserJet 3030 offers both USB 2.0 and parallel connectivity. Toner replacement is easy, thanks to a single print cartridge. The unit is Energy Star compliant and comes with everything you'll need to get set up quickly (except cables). It is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
HP LaserJet 3030 All-in-One, print/toner cartridge, power cord, Getting Started Guide, support flyer, device software and electronic User's Guide on CD-ROM, 150-sheet media input tray, automatic document feeder (ADF), fax guide, phone cord, output bin support, device control panel cover; printer cable not included
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder enables unattended copying and scanning for large documents
- Control panel features Fax controls, alphanumeric buttons, menu and cancel controls, copy controls and scan controls
- Fast V.34 fax modem (up to 33.6 Kbps) plus two RJ-11 ports
- Flatbed scanner copies a variety of documents including books and other bound documents
- 7 one-touch keys for easy and convenient printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- 150-sheet media input tray, 10-sheet priority feed
- Parallel IEEE 1284-B level 2 device with an IEEE 1284-B receptacle with the host computer set to ECP; USB: compatible with 2.0 specifications
- Readiris Pro 8 OCR (Optical Character Resolution) software increases accuracy when scanning text while the Industry-standard TWAIN 1.9 and WIA scanner drivers yield consistent image quality, giving you the results you expect
- Faxing from ADF and glass, auto redial, billing codes, fax forwarding, fax auto-reduction, block fax barrier, fax delayed sending, polling-receive, distinctive ring detection
- Black and white printing, black and white copying, black and white faxing, black and white and color scanning
- 32 MB RAM handles complex jobs
- 2 MB fax memory for storing important fax documents