Secret Psychological Triggers
Many people think you need to be a highly educated or experienced writer in order to write copy that brings you success. But the reality is that you can write effective copy by merely implementing several psychological triggers into your writing. These are not deceptive tricks, but simply ways of helping your readers remember what you wrote and allowing them to process it in their brains as something they can trust.
Psychological triggers do not induce a trance-like state in the reader. However, if the reader is already thinking about buying a product similar to yours (why else would they be reading your sales message?) then you can influence the decision-making process through the skillful use of these psychological triggers, tips, tactics, techniques and tricks.
Who Will Benefit From Reading "TRIGGER"?
Anyone interested in Sales Copywriting, Advertising, Marketing, Influence or the Psychology of Persuasion will benefit from reading this book. TRIGGER is written in plain English, with a conversational tone that anyone can understand. The aim of the book is to help writers understand psychological triggers and how to use them to their benefit.
What Will You Discover From Reading "TRIGGER"?
- The Power of Repeated Statements
- How to Use Hidden Embedded Commands
- Why Tag Questions Work So Well
- The Hypnotic Effect of Rhythms
- The Importance of Influential Formatting
- How Justification Can Affects Decisions
- The Subtle Influence of Power Words
- Using "Freedom to Choose" Psychology
- How to Use Postscripts to Persuade
- Why You Need to Use Textural Adjectives
- When to Use Metaphors and Similes
- How to Repeat Words and When
- Understanding the Power of Self Worth
- The Magic Behind Future Pacing Tactics
- Why Empathy and Shared Experiences Work
- Psychological Copywriting for Beginners
- A Genuinely Helpful Copywriting Book
- How to Counter Disbelief to Profit
- The Hypnotic Influence of "Nonsense Logic"
- And Much, Much More...
People Who Have Read This Book:
"This is like the Internet Marketer's Handbook for Psychological Triggers and Sales Copywriting."
Elton Kuah, Enrich Social Media.
Tags: Copywriting, copywriting for beginners, copywriting book, Sales Copywriting, Sales Letter Writing, Advertising, Marketing, Internet Marketing, Mind Control, Decision Making, Brainwashing, Dark Art, Manipulation, Self-Help, Social Psychology Interactions, Psychology, Psychology & Counselling, Persuasion, Influence, Persuasive Techniques.