If you’re a founder who saw a problem in the world, poured your soul into building something that solves that problem, and now need to convince the rest of the world to care as much as you do about your new product...this is your book.
Sound like you? Keep reading...
This one-sitting read outlines the fundamentals of creating a compelling website that transforms visitors into customers.
While the techniques you'll learn are useful for planning many aspects of a website (design, graphics, video, etc), this book focuses specifically on messaging and copy.
Once you’ve finished this book, you’ll know the basics of:
- How to create a strong, goal-based website strategy
- How to identify which pages of your site are mission critical, and which you can put on the back burner for later (or cut completely)
- How to get inside your customers’ — or future customers’ — heads, and understand what they really need to hear to sign up for your product
- How to scour the internet for sticky, swipe-worthy website copy — so you don’t have to write from scratch or guess what words to use
- How to actually talk to your customers 1:1 — not near as intimidating as it sounds!
- How to distill all your customer research into the messages your target audience is dying to hear
- How to write website copy that makes people say “WHOA — I need to buy this.”